Filmed but painted - Oils.

Where my frequency is seated, I draw.
I draw imperfectly perfect lines.
Lining.
I focus on the "unnecessary" details around me and I paint on them, with them.
My sight impersonates this view.
Everything around me is based on art.
As if I record what I see and translate it on a way that only art relates.
My hand was simply floating and I caught the picture I needed.
I loved the way the skin on my fingers is curvy, uneven.
They are so far from magazine fingers. They look terrible in photos of my nails painted.
I love it.
I was slowly filming this view, of my hand, and I was focusing on every little detail from the very beginning of my hand to the fingernails.
I wish I could let you borrow you my eyes for a moment.
The best part though, is that when my mind was forming and running through all these - I was actually seated in a very dark bar with a sizable group of people.
They were the background, the most suitable one.
Perfect lighting, perfect noise and the nicest blur of a background.
It happened to me.

My view was a painting and everything seemed to be collaborating.

Comments

Popular Posts