Swatar street

Hey, wake up.

I picked this flower for you.


Hey, get up.


I covered you while asleep.


Hey, let’s get you shaken up.


I kept your plant & cards.


Hey.. I can’t seem to loosen up.



I dreamed about you hurting me in new ways and woke up to relief. It wasn’t real and you could not possibly do it now - since you’re far.


I thought that maybe I should find the courage to travel to you; Since my emotions are to decide.

I despise travelling but Unpacking, I despise the most. 

So I did. I impulsively collected everything of ours and made my way to you; 

My very first panic attack.


The suitcase has been on the floor for over a month now. It’s unzipped, yet unpacked.

I can’t seem to decide what to keep, or what is to store. 

They’re just in there, a new mess for me to stare.


Soon I will have revisited every place I had associated you with and soon you’ll be added to my Piling Past.

I remember the day I went back to the salon, it was the first time after our initial closure. 

I glanced at that exact corner I had stood trying to comprehend All and What I understood.

A week later I passed from the coffee shop you took me. Overlooking that gorgeous little port, the one I bought you two espresso’s from; Could he be there, looking outside the window? 

I saw that girl I introduced you to, she saw me too; I was with someone else and joyful.

I took the handsome one to that Chinese restaurant, the one I promised you a treat from. 

It was his treat, then he leaned towards me outside the pizzeria we once had dinner from. 


I am not looking for you and yet you appear.


Now I cling, just like I would with any other who would leave when asked to.

You shall fade and yet, I should give my thanks as I longed for such hideous feels.

I have been fed.

Comments

  1. Τούντα φαντάσματα που στοισιώνουν τα σοκκάκια που εζήσαμεν εν ούλλη η διαφορά μεταξύ μιας πόλης στην οποίαν ΕΖΗΣΕΣ τζιαι μιας πόλης στην οποίαν απλά εμείνισκες. Ίντα ωραία τούντα συναισθήματα ούλλα άμμαν τα ζεις...!

    *Sooo happy που γράφεις ακόμα!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts