The Lunar Eclipse

I'll help with the tools. I'll build too.
Let's construct but let's deduct the moldy, old ones.

Bring the nails, I'll get the hammer.
Hand me your bricks, as I'll lay my concrete.
I'll help with the tools, as long as I know you're here to build too.
Show me yours, I'll show you mine. Let's see what we can do.
I've built stuff before, on my own or not. As you have too.
But now that you caught me creating, I can't help but let you in too.

Get yourself a hat, the sun's burning a lot. Make sure you've worn comfortable clothes, as there's a lot of running around to do.

I'll come prepared too. Fully equipped, make sure I'm protected from this terrible heat and make sure you're okay too.

Too...
I bet you've realized that this job, requires you to Feel while you create. Otherwise the roof's going to take a fall, on my body or yours. You see, this is a spiritual building foundation. It is only possible to build based on how much you want to deal and work with its Materials. It is only possible to build based on how much you want to connect with the land, tools and all.
This job, is a volunteering one. This job will only pay you back in fulfillment and in spirit.

This is not an ad. This in not an interview. I'm  not hiring employees or so.
This Was me constucting a project on a new land that this time, I thought I wasn't going to build alone.

But oh! I saw the roof cracking, I guess there was a lack of feeling Too.

No worries. I'll get myself a coffee and see what I can do.

Comments

Popular Posts