Me, the Poseidon himself

November Seventh, '19


I, I've told that I've loved, though I only swimmed on shore waters.
I, I thought I knew what love was, never thinking of one's great depth.

How can you really love one's sea, without swimming at least fifteen metres underneath

Have I attempted? Have I been pushed back to the shore? Have I really rejected?
Shore soul, shore vows

I might have attempted and then later realized how bad of a swimmer I am. How dare I, making vows with the Sea and not knowing how to really proceed.

I must say I have tamed some waters, thinking of their surface. To tame their waters only for the needs of yours; To be able to swim as fast to the land, when the Storm starts raging; But it is only having its blast

In the great depths one is obliged to commit.
How did I not see, that my "love" was just as shore, so it forbid?
And so I decided to leave, go up the mountains and find another land to leave.

And I come back every now and then, sitting by the sand, watching my previous seas merging with some of the best swimmers, in depth; At last

A sea's depth, is most probably not my best.
Now that is a closure, from afar; Aback.

Comments

Popular Posts